Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013 to All My Readers!


To All My Loyal Readers, Followers; Camera Manufacturers; Friends; Foes...



There have been many time in 2012
When I may disturbed you
Troubled you
Irritated you
Bugged you
 

Well, I just wanna tell you
 

I plan to continue all that in 2013 ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!

Most Popular Posts in 2012

Canon G12, Best of the G?

My Leica EP-2 

Ultra Wide WC-E75 PowerShot G12!

Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 7-14 mm F4.0 ASPH

Remembering the Highland Towers Tragedy


I wrote this blog purely out of interest, I DO NOT gain any favors from photographic manufacturers or distributors.

Unlike other photo blogs that scored MILLIONS of views, I DO NOT have cameras and lenses supplied to me for tests; I have to save hard to buy what I want to review :(  My little blog only managed 240,000 views  from when I started, in July 2008.

I am HAVING FUN doing this blog and HAPPY my rant are read by surfers all over the world! Some of the countries I don't even know ;)   THANK YOU!!

No comments: